Different Weight Loss Supplements
You can lose weight without starving yourself or drastically restricting your food choices. You can eat reasonable portions and put in reasonable workouts at the gym, and you can shed fat while you do it. There are several weight loss supplements that are available in the market but listed here are few that are effective and not artificial-
- Chitin is a cellulose-like biopolymer found mainly in the exoskeleton of marine animals such as shrimp, crabs, or lobsters. Chitin can also be found in mushrooms and yeasts. Chitosan is a chemically processed form of chitin. “Squid pens,” waste shell by-products of squid processing, are a renewable and inexpensive source of chitosan. There is some evidence of the effect of chitosan on lowering cholesterol and body weight.Chitosan dressings are sometimes used in emergency rooms to control bleeding. Chitosan has been used in various drug delivery systems. Antimicrobial and other effects are being evaluated for use in dentistry.
- Chromium picolinate is a chemical compound sold as a nutritional supplement to treat type 2 diabetes and promote weight loss.This bright-red coordination compound is derived from chromium (III) and picolinic acid. Small quantities of chromium are needed for glucose utilization by insulin in normal health, but deficiency is extremely rare and has only been observed in hospital patients on long-term defined diets. Chromium has been identified to regulate insulin by increasing the sensitivity of the insulin receptor.
- CLA (short for “Conjugated Linoleic Acid”) is found naturally in beef and dairy, and has been shown to cause fat loss in many studies. The main dietary sources of CLA are animal foods from ruminants, such as cows, goats and sheep.The total amount of CLA in these foods varies greatly depending on what the animals ate. It’s important to keep in mind that the CLA you find in supplements is NOT derived from natural foods. It is made by chemically altering safflower and sunflower oils, which are unhealthy vegetable oils. The linoleic acid in the oils is turned into conjugated linoleic acid via a chemical process. For this reason, CLA taken in supplement form does not have the same health effects as CLA gotten from foods.
- Glucomannan is a natural, water-soluble dietary fiber extracted from the roots of the elephant yam, also known as konjac. It is available as a supplement, in drink mixes and is also added to food products, such as pasta and flour. It is also the main ingredient in shirataki noodles. Glucomannan comprises 40% of the dry weight of the elephant yam, which is originally from Southeast Asia. It has a long history of use in herbal mixtures and traditional foods like tofu, noodles, and konjac jelly. It absorbs so much liquid that if you empty a glucomannan capsule into a small glass of water, the entire thing turns into a gel. These unique properties are believed to mediate its effects on weight loss.
- Green Tea Extract- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a compound found in green tea, was shown to increase fat oxidation by 33 percent.This result comes from one of many studies that have looked at green tea’s potential in weight loss. EGCG has been shown to be a key component in many of these studies. There are a number of ways the EGCG could help aid weight loss:
- It could increase metabolism and fat oxidation
- It could inhibit fat cell development
- It could increase fat excretion
- Green tea does appear to have fat-burning properties, which are related to a class of polyphenols called catechins. Catechins are naturally occurring antioxidants, which have been reported to have a number of physiological and pharmacological properties.
- Green coffee beans are basically just unroasted coffee beans. Chlorogenic Acid is believed to be the main active ingredient in green coffee beans. That is, the substances that produces the weight loss effects. Some human studies suggest that it can reduce the absorption of carbohydrates from the digestive tract, which lowers blood sugar and insulin spikes. If this is true, then taking green coffee bean extract would be like eating a slightly lower carbohydrate diet.
|CLA Premium||Nature's Bounty CLA||Natrol Tonalin CLA||Potent Organics CLA||AST Sports Science CLA-1000|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles)best value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.40%||81.5%||76.7%||66.9%||60.0%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||NO||Risk Free||Risk Free||NO|